What to bring to treatment: Bed linens, a pillow and blanket are provided for you, or you are free to bring your own, if you prefer. You will share a bathroom, and have a container for your personal toiletries. You will have laundry facilities in your house, including laundry detergent and dryer sheets. Cleaning supplies, toilet paper, paper towels, etc. are also provided but if you have a brand preference, you are free to provide it.
Other items to bring with you include:
- Prescription medications (approved by our doctor)
- Insurance Information/Card including your prescription card
- Comfort pillow/blanket, if you like
- Light jacket or sweater may be needed indoors when air-conditioning is on
- Bath Towels (we provide basic towels but you are free to bring your own)
- Personal Toiletries
- Alarm Clock (CD Radio with alarm)
- Grooming Items such as blow dryer, curling iron, electric shaver, etc.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen
- Clothing: Your clothing should be appropriate to the treatment setting (casual and in good taste). Clothing that depicts alcohol, drugs, sex, violence, gambling, music groups (or if deemed inappropriate by staff) is not allowed. Examples of appropriate clothing are: Jeans, slacks, sports shirts, skirts/dresses of a modest length, sweat shirts/sweat pants, walking shorts. Examples of inappropriate clothing for the treatment center setting are: Spaghetti-strap tops, midriff baring or low-cut tops, form fitting clothing including leggings or spandex pants, provocative or suggestive clothing, and shorts or pants that expose undergarments. Swimwear is only allowed for recreational use and must be modest. Undergarments are required for all clients. Flat-soled or tennis shoes are recommended.