Inpatient Rehab Center Located in Tampa, FL, for Clients Nationwide
If you require inpatient rehab for yourself or someone you love, turn to the compassionate addiction experts at BoardPrep Tampa in Florida. We are an accredited drug and alcohol rehabilitation center offering highly effective and affordable addiction treatment to clients currently living anywhere in the country. Unlike some large inpatient rehab centers that are based on volume, our recovery residences are in the real world in dedicated, private, discreet, luxurious, gender-specific homes, offering a warm and engaging environment that leads to meaningful change.
Our personalized recovery program offers a multidimensional approach to substance abuse and addiction. Our interdisciplinary team of licensed, certified, and highly experienced abuse and addiction specialists evaluates each client and designs a customized, comprehensive plan for treatment and recovery. We also specialize in tailoring treatment with best-practice elements that result in professional documentation that allows health care professionals or others who work in positions of trust to safely return to work.
Some of the benefits our clients discover when they turn to us for inpatient rehab services in Tampa include:
- Our person-in-environment philosophy, which allows us to understand how a client’s environment affects his or her behavior, and to devise effective strategies to make the necessary changes that will support his or her recovery
- A minimum of 21 clinical service hours delivered by licensed and board-certified experts per week
- An in-community recovery immersion system with weekly, supervised, “sober fun” activities
- Twelve-step facilitation versus referral to AA
- BoardPrep strives to adhere to the NIDA best-practice recommendation of approximately 90 days of primary treatment for diagnosed substance use disorders when inpatient is recommended.
When inpatient treatment is recommended, as the starting point, it is because the assessment has highlighted specific clinical needs. Inpatient rehab addresses medical and psychiatric safety. Also, inpatient delivers a higher level of therapeutic intensity and more support.
6 Week + IOP/OP Program (Eligibility based on assessment)
Without complex dual diagnosis issues, legal problems or professional board issues, many BoardPrep patients step down to a high quality outpatient center near their home. This plan works best when endorsed by the patients professional monitoring program and/or family. In the BoardPrep phase system, participants complete phases A through C before transitioning to Intensive Outpatient or Outpatient services.
12 Week Program (84 day estimated length of stay)
When complex dual diagnosis, legal or professional board issues are involved, additional time may be needed to accomplish goals. At times, concerns expressed by a professional monitoring program may need to be addressed with extended time away from work, in a safe recovery environment. In such occurrences, participants complete phases A through D before being assessed for E phase (extended Recovery Residence).
Description of the Phases
- A Phase: Orientation, detoxification, stabilization, early education & support (about 7 days)
- B Phase: Education, acclimation and early integration into recovery community (about 14 days)
- C Phase: Introspection, making changes, reducing relapse risk (about 21 days)
- D Phase: Clinical hours reduced for work/school, preparation (about 42 days)
- E Phase: Full-time work or school while maintaining robust recovery schedule
- Continue in Recovery Residence, aftercare meetings, individual sessions and psychiatric follow-up as recommended
- 3-9 months as recommended
The Collaborative Treatment Process
The first 3 phases of BoardPrep’s 5-phase system are the foundation for continued recovery in a less structured setting. Based on ongoing ASAM dimensional assessment, many clients are recommended to return home and continue their recovery in an outpatient or intensive outpatient setting.
When clients transition from B-phase to C-phase, a comprehensive clinical review is undertaken by the interdisciplinary treatment team. Clients are endorsed for transition to outpatient or intensive outpatient at 6 weeks (upon completion of C-phase) based on the following criteria:
- Behavioral stability and compliance with treatment plan
- Medication compliance, including Vivitrol when recommended
- Positive response to treatment
- Completion of individualized assignment packet
- Endorsement of professional monitoring program (med pros)
- “Pre-admission” to OP or IOP completed prior to transition
After inpatient rehab, we employ cutting-edge monitoring tools and recovery support practices to allow for the highest potential for long-term success. Tools like Soberlink (a portable breathalyzer), and Affinity eHealth (which requires the client to log in every day for randomized testing), help ensure ongoing accountability and a return to a healthy, addiction-free life.
To learn more about the effective inpatient rehab services offered by BoardPrep in Tampa, FL, contact us today.