BoardPrep offers private and exclusive, yet affordable rehab in a convenient location. With affordable cash rates, effective insurance billing (out-of-network) and available financing, high quality private treatment at BoardPrep Recovery Center is easily accessible.
- For immediate access BoardPrep’s high-quality residential program, a $5000 deposit is required. The deposit enables us to get the admission process started right away and will be applied to the first 28 day billing cycle (28 days of treatment runs about $9500 not including ancillary non-reimbursable services).
- Out-of-network insurance benefits will be billed at the request of the insured/payor.
- A full psychiatric assessment and weekly follow-up sessions, as needed, with the doctor are included in the treatment fee.*
- Medications are handled individually due to variations in insurance plans and other factors. Medications are NOT included in other fees and are the financial responsibility of the patient or family.
- Ancillary non-reimbursable services: $375 weekly: Recovery Residence, Recovery Coach, Wellness Program (nutrition/food and fitness/gym)
- A special fee of $250 per week may apply in complex cases where additional resources are needed to manage complex dual-diagnosis or difficult legal situations.
- Ninety-day programs (the NIDA best-practice standard for optimal average length of stay) may be arranged in advance at a discounted rate: Pre-paid cash rates for 12 week (roughy 90-day) programs start at $24,000 (not including ancillary non-reimbursable services listed above, medications).*
- Individualized intensive outpatient programs may be recommended depending on needs. Out-of-network insurance benefits often apply to outpatient services but a minimum deposit of $3000 for outpatient treatment is required upon admission. Plans are individualized but average length of stay in IOP is about 12 weeks.
Understanding Insurance Coverage
- BoardPrep treatment services may be covered or partially covered by most major health plans however estimated insurance coverage is not considered a guarantee of payment. BoardPrep staff work hard to maximize insurance coverage and minimize out-of-pocket expense.
- Email email@example.com the images of the front and back of your insurance card, along with your date of birth and last 4 digits of your social security number. Usually within a few hours, we will verify benefits and provide you with an estimate of out-of-pocket expenses.
- Call 813-600-7929 to talk to a professional about treatment options, length of stay, potential associated fees and available payment options. BoardPrep’s accredited services are delivered by Florida licensed health providers and are reimbursable by health plans where applicable. BoardPrep is also more cost-effective versus traditional institutional and inpatient rehab programs. Long-term recovery-support, coaching and monitoring produce better outcomes with less expense.