BoardPrep offers private, exclusive, yet affordable rehab in a great location. With affordable rates, effective insurance billing and available financing, high quality private treatment at BoardPrep Recovery Center is easily accessible. We believe that transparency about costs and what consumers should expect from health insurance is important to getting treatment off on the right foot. BoardPrep delivers high-quality treatment, comparable to Menninger Clinic in Houston or Hazelden Betty Ford Clinic, for half the price.
For immediate access BoardPrep’s high-quality dual-diagnosis inpatient program, a $6500 deposit is required. The deposit enables us to get the admission process started right away and will be applied to the first 28 day billing cycle, which usually costs about $15,500 in total and includes the full treatment program, psychiatrist, full psychological testing, a private room in very nice recovery residence and 10 chef-prepared meals weekly.
- Full psychiatric assessment and weekly follow-up sessions with the doctor, as needed
- Private Room in a safe and comfortable recovery residence
- Transportation for programming, outside 12-step meetings and recovery support activities
- Prepared meals (at least 10 per week)
- Insurance billing services: Out-of-network insurance benefits will be billed at the request of the insured/payor
- Medications are NOT included in other fees and are the financial responsibility of the patient or family
- Cost of food from the grocery store and other necessities are handled according to individual preferences
- Cost of recovery support activities, such as movies and bowling are based on participation
- Ninety-day programs (the NIDA best-practice standard for optimal average length of stay) may be arranged in advance at a discounted rate
- Individualized intensive outpatient programs may be recommended depending on needs. Out-of-network insurance benefits often apply to outpatient services but a minimum deposit of $3000 for outpatient treatment is required upon admission. Plans are individualized but average length of stay in IOP is about 12 weeks.
Understanding Insurance Coverage
- BoardPrep treatment services may be covered or partially covered by most major health plans however estimated insurance coverage is not considered a guarantee of payment. BoardPrep staff work hard to maximize insurance coverage and minimize out-of-pocket expense.
- Email email@example.com the images of the front and back of your insurance card, along with your date of birth and last 4 digits of your social security number. Usually within a few hours, we will verify benefits and provide you with an estimate of out-of-pocket expenses.
- Call 813-600-7929 to talk to a professional about treatment options, length of stay, potential associated fees and available payment options. BoardPrep’s accredited services are delivered by Florida licensed health providers and are reimbursable by health plans where applicable. BoardPrep is also more cost-effective versus traditional institutional and inpatient rehab programs. Long-term recovery-support, coaching and monitoring produce better outcomes with less expense.
- Payments may be made in person or by phone during business hours. BoardPrep Recovery Center is equipped to receive payment by check, credit card or by wire transfer.
- Financial arrangements for out-of-pocket fees are to be made prior to admission.
- Please call 813-600-7929 to make a payment by phone.